How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 11 FS517? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 11 FS517? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 11 FS517? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 11 FS517?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 11 FS517. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 11 FS517 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- If the FLY logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Down key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset Fly FS517 Cirrus 11 Сброс настроек - video