Hard Reset FLY Cirrus 14
How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 14? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 14? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 14? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 14?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 14. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 14 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When the FLY logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Down key if you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it by using the Power button.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard reset Fly FS517 Cirrus 11 Сброс настроек - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work