How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 2? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 2? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 2? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS504 Cirrus 2 - video