How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 7 FS511? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 7 FS511? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 7 FS511? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 7 FS511?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 7 FS511. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 7 FS511 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys if you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and press Volume Down to accept it.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- In this menu navigate to "yes" and press the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек Fly FS507 Cirrus 4 (Hard Reset Fly FS507 Cirrus 4) - video