Hard Reset FLY Cirrus 8 FS514
How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 8 FS514? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 8 FS514? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 8 FS514? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 8 FS514?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 8 FS514. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 8 FS514 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off your FLY Cirrus 8 FS514 by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Secondly, start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- In this menu use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and confirm it with the Volume Down.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Here use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes -- delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Сброс настроек FLY FS514 Cirrus 8 (Hard Reset FLY FS514 Cirrus 8) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work