Hard Reset FLY Cirrus 9
How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 9? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 9? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 9? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When you see information about Boot Mode let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In Recovery Mode navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes -- delete all user data" by using the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" and accept it with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Сброс настроек FLY FS514 Cirrus 8 (Hard Reset FLY FS514 Cirrus 8) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work