Hard Reset FLY Cumulus 1
How to factory reset FLY Cumulus 1? How to wipe all data in FLY Cumulus 1? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cumulus 1? How to restore defaults in FLY Cumulus 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cumulus 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY Cumulus 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If Boot Mode appears release these keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes -- delete all user data" with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard reset Fly FS403 Cumulus 1 Сброс настроек fly fs 403 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.