How to factory reset FLY Era Life 6 ? How to wipe all data in FLY Era Life 6 ? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Era Life 6 ? How to restore defaults in FLY Era Life 6 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Era Life 6 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY Era Life 6 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the FLY logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! Your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
Hard Reset Fly Life Compact - video