Hard Reset FLY Era Nano 5
How to factory reset FLY Era Nano 5? How to wipe all data in FLY Era Nano 5? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Era Nano 5? How to restore defaults in FLY Era Nano 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Era Nano 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FLY Era Nano 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn your phone off, by holding the Power button.
- Then, hold and press together Volume Up button + Power button.
- You can release the buttons when you see the logo fly.
- When you will see an android robot, press the Power button.
- Use Volume Down to select wipe data/factory reset, and Volume Up to confirm your choice.
- After that, choose yes - delete all user data, and press Volume Up.
- After a couple of seconds, you will see the recovery menu again. Choose reboot system now by pressing Volume Up.
- Great Job! You just finished rebooting operation!
Fly IQ434 Hard Reset (Era Nano 5) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work