Hard Reset FLY ERA Nano 6
How to factory reset FLY ERA Nano 6? How to wipe all data in FLY ERA Nano 6? How to bypass screen lock in FLY ERA Nano 6? How to restore defaults in FLY ERA Nano 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY ERA Nano 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FLY ERA Nano 6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572AW core will run faster.
- First of all, turn your device off by pressing the Power button.
- Then, hold Volume Up button, and Power button.
- Release held keys when you see a Fly logo.
- When you will see the Android robot, press the Power button.
- Use Volume down to select Wipe data/Factory reset, and confirm it by pressing Volume up.
- Afterwards choose "Yes - delete all user data" from the menu, and accept it with a Volume Up.
- When a Recovery Mode shows again, choose the option Reboot system now by using Volume Up.
- That is all, now your phone is just like new!
Fly IQ4406 Hard Reset (ERA Nano 6) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work