Hard Reset FLY Era Style 3
How to factory reset FLY Era Style 3? How to wipe all data in FLY Era Style 3? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Era Style 3? How to restore defaults in FLY Era Style 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Era Style 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FLY Era Style 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work