Hard Reset FLY Evo Chic 1
How to factory reset FLY Evo Chic 1? How to wipe all data in FLY Evo Chic 1? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Evo Chic 1? How to restore defaults in FLY Evo Chic 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Evo Chic 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your FLY Evo Chic 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up key.
- While holding Volume Up press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume keys to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Fly IQ4404 HARD RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work