Hard Reset FLY Evo Energy 1
How to factory reset FLY Evo Energy 1? How to wipe all data in FLY Evo Energy 1? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Evo Energy 1? How to restore defaults in FLY Evo Energy 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Evo Energy 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY Evo Energy 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (FLY Evo Energy 1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.