Hard Reset FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama
How to factory reset FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama? How to wipe all data in FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama? How to restore defaults in FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your FLY Fly IQ310 Panorama will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work