Hard Reset FLY Flylife 7
How to factory reset FLY Flylife 7? How to wipe all data in FLY Flylife 7? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Flylife 7? How to restore defaults in FLY Flylife 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Flylife 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FLY Flylife 7 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work