Hard Reset FLY Flylife 8
How to factory reset FLY Flylife 8? How to wipe all data in FLY Flylife 8? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Flylife 8? How to restore defaults in FLY Flylife 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Flylife 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FLY Flylife 8 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work