Hard Reset FLY IQ4404 Spark
How to factory reset FLY IQ4404 Spark? How to wipe all data in FLY IQ4404 Spark? How to bypass screen lock in FLY IQ4404 Spark? How to restore defaults in FLY IQ4404 Spark?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY IQ4404 Spark. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FLY IQ4404 Spark will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up and Power key at the same time until you see the fly icon.
- When you will see the android robot, press Power key.
- Use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes - delete all user data", and confirm with Volume Up.
- When the operation is over, choose "reboot system now".
- Congratulations, the hard reset operation is complete.
Fly IQ4404 Spark Hard Reset (сброс настроек телефона) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work