Hard Reset FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10
How to factory reset FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10? How to wipe all data in FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10? How to bypass screen lock in FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10? How to restore defaults in FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY IQ4490i Era Nano 10 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7715 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work