Hard Reset FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4
How to factory reset FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4? How to wipe all data in FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4? How to bypass screen lock in FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4? How to restore defaults in FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY IQ4512 Evo Chic 4 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work