Hard Reset FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim
How to factory reset FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim? How to wipe all data in FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim? How to bypass screen lock in FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim? How to restore defaults in FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY IQ4516 Tornado Slim will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work