How to factory reset FLY Life Compact 4G? How to wipe all data in FLY Life Compact 4G? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Life Compact 4G? How to restore defaults in FLY Life Compact 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Life Compact 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your FLY Life Compact 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off FLY Life Compact 4G.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the FLY logo pops up let of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes -- delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly Life Compact - video