Hard Reset FLY Life Mega
How to factory reset FLY Life Mega? How to wipe all data in FLY Life Mega? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Life Mega? How to restore defaults in FLY Life Mega?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Life Mega. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Life Mega will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек FLY FS514 Cirrus 8 (Hard Reset FLY FS514 Cirrus 8) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.