How to factory reset FLY Life Play? How to wipe all data in FLY Life Play? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Life Play? How to restore defaults in FLY Life Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Life Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your FLY Life Play will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the FLY logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! All your files on your smartphone were cleared so you have to install and customize your apps again.
Hard Reset Fly Life Compact - video