Hard Reset FLY Life Sky
How to factory reset FLY Life Sky? How to wipe all data in FLY Life Sky? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Life Sky? How to restore defaults in FLY Life Sky?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Life Sky. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your FLY Life Sky will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the FLY logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down if Recovery Mode shows up.
- After that select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Very good! Wait for a few moments and your mobile will be ready to use.
- If the Welcome panel pops up follow the on-screen instruction.
Hard Reset Fly Life Compact - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work