How to factory reset FLY Nimbus 15? How to wipe all data in FLY Nimbus 15? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Nimbus 15? How to restore defaults in FLY Nimbus 15?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Nimbus 15. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Nimbus 15 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when the FLY logo pops up.
- When Android Robot appears let go of Volume Up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key once again to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes -- delete all user data" by using the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS457 Nimbus 15 - video