Hard Reset FLY Nimbus 3 FS501
How to factory reset FLY Nimbus 3 FS501? How to wipe all data in FLY Nimbus 3 FS501? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Nimbus 3 FS501? How to restore defaults in FLY Nimbus 3 FS501?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Nimbus 3 FS501. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY Nimbus 3 FS501 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (FLY Nimbus 3 FS501)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.