Hard Reset FLY Nimbus 4 FS551
How to factory reset FLY Nimbus 4 FS551? How to wipe all data in FLY Nimbus 4 FS551? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Nimbus 4 FS551? How to restore defaults in FLY Nimbus 4 FS551?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Nimbus 4 FS551. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY Nimbus 4 FS551 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (FLY Nimbus 4 FS551)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.