Hard Reset FLY Nimbus 7 FS505
How to factory reset FLY Nimbus 7 FS505? How to wipe all data in FLY Nimbus 7 FS505? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Nimbus 7 FS505? How to restore defaults in FLY Nimbus 7 FS505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Nimbus 7 FS505. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your FLY Nimbus 7 FS505 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work