Hard Reset FLY Nimbus 8 FS454
How to factory reset FLY Nimbus 8 FS454? How to wipe all data in FLY Nimbus 8 FS454? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Nimbus 8 FS454? How to restore defaults in FLY Nimbus 8 FS454?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Nimbus 8 FS454. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Nimbus 8 FS454 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (FLY Nimbus 8 FS454)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.