Hard Reset FLY Nimbus 9 FS509
How to factory reset FLY Nimbus 9 FS509? How to wipe all data in FLY Nimbus 9 FS509? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Nimbus 9 FS509? How to restore defaults in FLY Nimbus 9 FS509?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Nimbus 9 FS509. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Nimbus 9 FS509 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off your FLY Nimbus 9 FS509.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down + Power key together for a few moments.
- When the FLY logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Down when you see the Recovery Mode.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then select "Yes" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end navigate to "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset Fly FS509 Nimbus 9 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work