How to factory reset FLY Photo Pro? How to wipe all data in FLY Photo Pro? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Photo Pro? How to restore defaults in FLY Photo Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Photo Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your FLY Photo Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- Now use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and confirm with Volume Down.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video