Hard Reset FLY Power Plus 1
How to factory reset FLY Power Plus 1? How to wipe all data in FLY Power Plus 1? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Power Plus 1? How to restore defaults in FLY Power Plus 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Power Plus 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Power Plus 1 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the Boot Mode.
- In this menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work