Hard Reset FLY Power Plus 2
How to factory reset FLY Power Plus 2? How to wipe all data in FLY Power Plus 2? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Power Plus 2? How to restore defaults in FLY Power Plus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Power Plus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Power Plus 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and press Volume Down once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.