How to factory reset FLY Power Plus 3? How to wipe all data in FLY Power Plus 3? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Power Plus 3? How to restore defaults in FLY Power Plus 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Power Plus 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Power Plus 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Then choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video