Hard Reset FLY Power Plus 5000
How to factory reset FLY Power Plus 5000? How to wipe all data in FLY Power Plus 5000? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Power Plus 5000? How to restore defaults in FLY Power Plus 5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Power Plus 5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your FLY Power Plus 5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739V core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode shows up on the screen.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.