Hard Reset FLY Power Plus FHD
How to factory reset FLY Power Plus FHD? How to wipe all data in FLY Power Plus FHD? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Power Plus FHD? How to restore defaults in FLY Power Plus FHD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Power Plus FHD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Power Plus FHD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally navigate to "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.