Hard Reset FLY Qik Plus
How to factory reset FLY Qik Plus? How to wipe all data in FLY Qik Plus? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Qik Plus? How to restore defaults in FLY Qik Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Qik Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your FLY Qik Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Now keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the FLY logo.
- In this mode select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and click the Power button.
- After that choose "Yes" and press the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly IQ4511 Tornado One Octa - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work