How to factory reset FLY Selfie 1? How to wipe all data in FLY Selfie 1? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Selfie 1? How to restore defaults in FLY Selfie 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Selfie 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Selfie 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video