How to factory reset FLY Slimline? How to wipe all data in FLY Slimline? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Slimline? How to restore defaults in FLY Slimline?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Slimline. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your FLY Slimline will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When you see information about Boot Mode release all buttons.
- Now use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and click Volume Down to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video