Hard Reset FLY Stratus 2 FS402
How to factory reset FLY Stratus 2 FS402? How to wipe all data in FLY Stratus 2 FS402? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Stratus 2 FS402? How to restore defaults in FLY Stratus 2 FS402?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Stratus 2 FS402. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your FLY Stratus 2 FS402 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572AW core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the FLY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now start pressing the Power key and after two seconds click Volume Up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS402 Stratus 2 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work