Hard Reset FLY Stratus 3 FS404
How to factory reset FLY Stratus 3 FS404? How to wipe all data in FLY Stratus 3 FS404? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Stratus 3 FS404? How to restore defaults in FLY Stratus 3 FS404?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Stratus 3 FS404. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your FLY Stratus 3 FS404 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When the FLY logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see the Android Robot image.
- Hold down the Power key and after a few seconds press Volume Up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset Fly FS402 Stratus 2 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.