Hard Reset FLY Stratus 4 FS405
How to factory reset FLY Stratus 4 FS405? How to wipe all data in FLY Stratus 4 FS405? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Stratus 4 FS405? How to restore defaults in FLY Stratus 4 FS405?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Stratus 4 FS405. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your FLY Stratus 4 FS405 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the FLY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then start pressing the Power key and after a few seconds click Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS402 Stratus 2 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work