How to factory reset FLY Stratus 5 FS406? How to wipe all data in FLY Stratus 5 FS406? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Stratus 5 FS406? How to restore defaults in FLY Stratus 5 FS406?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Stratus 5 FS406. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Stratus 5 FS406 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the phone by using the Power key.
- Now start holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the FLY logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume keys.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS509 Nimbus 9 - video