Hard Reset FLY Stratus 6 FS407
How to factory reset FLY Stratus 6 FS407? How to wipe all data in FLY Stratus 6 FS407? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Stratus 6 FS407? How to restore defaults in FLY Stratus 6 FS407?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Stratus 6 FS407. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Stratus 6 FS407 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power keys for a few moments.
- When you see the FLY logo let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Andorid Robot pops up.
- Press Volume Up and Power buttons to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset Fly FS407 Stratus 6 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.