How to factory reset FLY Stratus 7? How to wipe all data in FLY Stratus 7? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Stratus 7? How to restore defaults in FLY Stratus 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Stratus 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FLY Stratus 7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the FLY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Andorid Robot appears.
- Now click Volume Up and Power keys to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to select "Yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Fly FS407 Stratus 6 - video