How to factory reset FLY View Max? How to wipe all data in FLY View Max? How to bypass screen lock in FLY View Max? How to restore defaults in FLY View Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY View Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your FLY View Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- in this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that you need to choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! During this process all your data will be removed.
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video