How to factory reset FLY View? How to wipe all data in FLY View? How to bypass screen lock in FLY View? How to restore defaults in FLY View?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY View. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your FLY View will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS530 Power Plus XXL - video