Factory Reset FLYCAT Optimum 5002
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FLYCAT Optimum 5002. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from FLYCAT Optimum 5002.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in FLYCAT Optimum 5002 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If you wish to do a Hard reset in a different way, navigate to Settings app.
- Once you're in settings you will need to scroll down to "Backup & Reset" and then to "Factory data reset"
- You should now see "Erase phone" so tap on it and if prompted do it once more.
- Phone will begin to remove all personal data and once its doen you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Nice! You have just finished Hard reset.
Factory Reset (FLYCAT Optimum 5002)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.