Hard Reset FOUR S750 Sapphire
How to factory reset FOUR S750 Sapphire? How to wipe all data in FOUR S750 Sapphire? How to bypass screen lock in FOUR S750 Sapphire? How to restore defaults in FOUR S750 Sapphire?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FOUR S750 Sapphire. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your FOUR S750 Sapphire will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Then select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose yes and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode select reboot system now with the Power key.
How To Hard Reset Four Mobile, Forget Pin Password & Pattern 2018 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work