How to open Freedocast Pro admin page:
To change Freedocast Pro settings you need to open Freedocast Pro admin page. To do that you need to check what is Freedocast Pro IP address. You will also need Freedocast Pro password and default router login.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to Freedocast Pro.
- Next, find router IP, you can check Freedocast Pro IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see Freedocast Pro login page.
- Enter Freedocast Pro factory login written on the sticker located at the bottom cover; and default router password written on the sticker located at the bottom cover
- Fantastic! You should see Freedocast Pro settings main page, where you can change customize Freedocast Pro Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.